Jviation provides a full range of services to support all airport planning, design, and construction projects. We offer:
- Well-rounded experience in all phases of a project from planning through construction.
- Thorough knowledge of airport development, operations, and services.
- The ability to manage any type of project in your development plan, including planning, environmental, industrial parks, cargo, surveying, paving, utility infrastructure, facilities, lighting, and NAVAIDS.
- Background in supporting both large and small airports, from general aviation to international air carrier airports.
- Experience and lessons learned from similar airports throughout the world.
- Full knowledge and experience with FAA regulations, policies, and procedures matched with a close working relationship with local FAA staff.
In addition to our core services, Jviation provides supplementary value-added services to our clients, including funding agency payment requests, required certifications, agency correspondence, and other documentation. Our experienced staff provide meeting coordination, public involvement and communications, financial/feasibility analysis, land acquisition services, snow and ice control plan preparation, disadvantaged business plan reporting, and airport business development assistance.